Demolition - Bricks and Beams

Now we are down to the last bits of the demolition. As we have no road access,
 only a small footpath, we are trying to minimise the waste going out. So I am currently
Denailing all the beams and cleaning Bricks. It is slow. Soooo slow. But every Brick saved I don't have to carry out and also I don't have to buy new. It's only a few hundred £, but I guess you can say this about many parts of the building and at the end it all adds up to thousands

 These are roughly the Bricks I am able to clean in a day. Seems like nothing.
 
To give me some change in the monotonous cleaning process, I denail a few beams in between.
So this(beams and bricks) is approx. 3 days of work

 At least the walls are all made with lime, so they already collapse by just looking  at them


Comments

Popular Posts